- A hard crystalline metamorphic form of limestone that results from heat exposure and pressure. Most times it has white or other colored streaks, mottling or veins, resulting from inclusions of non calcite minerals, it can be polished and used for art or building.
- It usually has a light color, made of crystals and calcite blended together, it can be found in a variety of colors.
- Marble is still preferred in modern constructions for its beauty, luxury, and durability.
- Marble is preferred by hotels, commercial complexes, even offices to obtain ethnic look. Also for Homeowners that want to renovate their Bathrooms, hallways, pathways, or other areas.
- Its common application areas include floor and wall, but they can be used according to taste or purpose.
- Used for indoor and outdoor ( Depends on the Finish ).
- Polished marble can be slippery when wet.
- For that reason, we recommend a brushed or honed finish when using marble for outside applications.
- However, you can use marble pavers on any outdoor installation as they are tumbled thus slip-resistant.
We offer the following Finishes:
POLISHED – BRUSHED AND CHISELED – HONED.
Our sizes are: 18×18 / 24×24 / 12×24 / 35×35 / 36×36 / 18×36
Our Thickness are : 1/2″ – 3/4″ – 5/8″ – 3/8″
We carry mostly Turkish Marble tile, pavers and Mosaics. We have some other from exotic places , for example : Volakas in various shades of white from mountains in north Greece , Crema Marfil of Valencia in south eastern Spain, Alphine White from Macedonia .
Please check our Crema Unica polished marble tile featured in season 4 of Vanilla Ice Project.
- Marbles durability is ideal for areas with a lot of traffic
- No allergens
- Resistant to fungus and mold.
- Cleaning is as easy
- Artists and architects have been known to use marble to make a statement.
- Will increase the value of your property.
- Intact marble floors that have been found in ancient ruins
- Marble has also been used since ancient times on the construction of buildings.
- The Parthenon, built in ancient Greece, was entirely constructed of marble and stands today.
Marble brings value to your home, it gives a high-class look that appeals to home buyers. It can increase a home’s resale value. Our marble will accentuate the beauty of your home for years to come as well as increase the value. Our exclusive tile helps to keep a home cooler in the warmer months and blends with both classic and modern styles.