WHITE MARBLE brings value to your home, it gives a high-class look that appeals to home buyers. We carry Volakas in various shades of white from mountains in north Greece and Crema Marfil of Valencia in south eastern Spain , our Crema Unica was featured in season 4 of Vanilla Ice Project.
Sizes ranges from: 18×18, 24×24, 18×36, 35×35, 36×36, 12×24 and French Pattern. We offer select, premium and classic in thickness of 5/8”, 3/4”, and 1/2”.
Stone Tile US has the best selection of marble. You may find a flooring tile option for all your needs with an elegant smooth look and beautiful veining that’s hard to beat. Our quarry is located in Turkey and we provide brushed, honed, polished and chiseled finishes.
Snow White Classic Polished Marble Tiles is an exclusive marble the background is white and beige, it is not a pure white.
Equator Polished Marble Tiles is a white colored marble, medium grain and uniform background with parallel gray and blueish colored veins that makes this white marble very unique.
Alaska White Polished Marble Tiles have a smooth finish with a classic elegant feel. Additionally, this marble presents some discreet long red variegated veining on the surface.
Alpine White Polished Marble Tiles is great for floors. It is both versatile and durable the flickers of mineral give it beautiful movement and color. Gunmetal grays with ebony accents, on a background icy white.
Last but not least is White Fume Graffiti Marble Tiles is a very hard with a uniform background it is mostly used for exterior flooring. It is a white marble, with a slight grayish tone, and medium grain.
Stone Tile Us ships everywhere and fast, check or flooring tile shipping policy.
Check our latest natural stone projects to help you visualize yours.
If you need more information about our natural stone selection, give us a call today 855-344-8716.
marble tiles is a very popular stone that most people use when looking for a new natural look for their homes. We carry a lot of beautiful different marble tiles to choose from. Especially, how the marble’s movement throughout the stone is very different and unique to find. Marble will make your homes look more classy and elegant place to live in. Nobody will take their eyes out of your house if you go for one of our beautiful marble tiles that come from Turkey. You will not be disappointed with our material, but you will only have a great experience. We have affordable deals for your budget and great quality of marble in our company.
All of our material and including marble tiles too comes in different sizes. For example, 12×24, 18×18, 24×24, 18×36 and 36×36 etc for you to chose from. We carry a light color to a dark color marble tiles. Natural stone will make your home look new aside from being a natural stone it has vary of great colors. I highly recommend to anyone who’s interested in a good quality marble. When working with marble you will have a percent of 10 to 12 percent bad in a pallet, which is normal for a marble stone. Our marble tiles only comes polished, brushed and honed finish. All look beautiful either way, it just depends on how you will like to have it. We work with homeowners, contractors, designers, and builders. So, we don’t have exception. Our marble tiles have 5 different marble category and 12 different marble sizes.
- Polished Marble Tiles; They got polished on them and their color is more likely wet level of darker or we can say more visible colors. Good for low and middle level traffic to walk on them. Generally indoor usage is more common and we rather indoor due to durability. They are good to use for floors in living room, bedroom, bathroom, hallways, and many places are available to use them. A polished finish gives the smooth surface a shiny, much glossier look. The polish that coats the marble also acts as a type of protection, therefore allowing it to withstand stains better. However, the reflective characteristic of the finish makes it more prone to scratches. Using polished marble on areas with high foot traffic is not the best idea, one because the wear and tear of everyday activity would be prevalent and apparent. You are even more highly advised against using it on your bathroom floor, as it gets very slippery when wet and can be hazardous. It is, however, a popular option for bathroom countertops, powder bathrooms, fireplaces, and walls. Unlike honed marble, polished marble does not require as much re-sealing. As is with honed marble, you must immediately wipe off any stains because certain substances will etch the surface, like toothpaste, for example. Use water, mild bleach solution, and a small brush to clean your polished marble. Brushing too roughly or using a detergent with too much ammonia can damage the finish.
- Honed Marble Tiles; this category of marble tiles got more likely a soft view and a soft cut instead of sharp polished corners. Basically they are honed tiles. Honed lacks the shininess and reflective qualities that polished marble has. Instead, it has a more satin-feel, smooth and velvety to the touch. Honed finish is very scratch resistant because it lacks the glossy surface of a polished marble. Therefore, when honed marble does get scratched, it is not obviously reflected when light hits it. Consequently, honed marble soaks up liquids spilled during cooking faster and easier. As previously mentioned, since honed is resistant to scratching and less slippery when wet, it is popularly used in high-traffic areas, including floors for the bathroom, living room, foyer, and even kitchen counters. Once liquids spill on the surface of a honed marble, wipe it off immediately. To clean honed marble, one must never use regular soap because it will seep through the surface and darken its color. Instead, use mildly abrasive household detergent with bleach.
- Brushed Marble Tiles; A brushed Marble finish is obtained by brushing the surface of the stone with a rotary wire wheel or brush until the desired texture is achieved. Brushed stone is often unfilled and not as common as honed or tumbled stone. You’ll find it combined with patterned Marble; it can be used anywhere that honed and tumbled Marble can be. Brushing is done, as the name suggests, by brushing the stone with steel or hard nylon brushes. It leaves a lightly textured surface that tends to be more resilient to scratches and marks. It works particularly well on limestone and some sandstones and can also be applied effectively to tumbled marble. The example below shows a brushed Spanish Limestone Cenia Cream, and demonstrates how the brushing adds texture by gently removing the softer parts of the stone leaving a rippled surface.
- Brushed and Chiseled French Pattern Marble Tiles; This marble category my personally best preferred and advice one. It comes with a set of marble with different sizes like 6 pieces of set includes 8×8(2), 8×16, 16×16(2) and 16×24. And you suppose to have 2 sets to install in that design which is looking on the picture, you will have all sizes by connect each other and looks like randomly and basically natural. That design can be used on travertine or marble tiles perfectly. That marble tiles product category covers everything about brushed marble tiles and as extra designs and chiseled corners. So what is chiseled corners? is very simple just the corners are not sharp cut as polished they got chiseled work on them, the frame of the marble has been processed and cut with small little by little pieces as seen on the picture. They are easy to clean or live with them. Also that chiseled corners can give some ancient view too. Also because the way of marble tiles installation there will be no space between the tiles and those chiseled corners will be all visible too see the difference.
- French Pattern Marble Tiles Tumbled; This category has the design of french pattern which is 6 pieces and the material is marble. But this natural stone category can be useful also for outdoor natural stone projects too. The tumbled or paver tiles are thicker than normal marble tiles. So you can use them on a garage area.
We got 12 different sizes marble tiles too! They are
- 4×12 marble tiles
- 6×12 marble tiles
- 12×12 marble tiles
- 12×24 marble tiles
- 16×24 marble tiles
- 18×18 marble tiles
- 18×36 marble tiles
- 24×24 marble tiles
- 32×32 marble tiles
- 35×35 marble tiles
- 36×36 marble tiles
- 40×40 marble tiles
Marble and marble tiles is the most popular material that we sale all the time without any problem. You will be able to feel the natural look once you have put marble in your homes. I can assure you will not regret it at all. We have a good selection for you to choose from. We will help you choose till you find the right marble tiles that works for you. In our store we work as a team to help our customer assure that this is the right place for them. We are ready anytime or any day of the week. We will be looking forward to working with you.