Florida Tile Distributors
To open a free business account, please send us your business certificate, resale tax id, if you have one, and license.
Florida Tile Distributors, at stone tile us you may find a great deal! Give us a call for wholesale prices.
Benefits: wholesale prices, catalogs, free sample box, sample pallets available.
BUYING ONLINE , SIMPLE AND SAFE. https://stonetileus.com/
It’s really very simple. All you need to do is select the material you are looking for. Example, you are looking to buy travertine pavers in Ivory 6×12, then go to the Pavers section and on the drop down menu, select the 6×12 Tumbled Travertine Pavers. You will find all the colors there so all you need to do now is locate the Ivory color. To make it easier for you, we have arranged them in alphabetical order. Once you hover on the ivory color, you will see a red button that reads
WELCOME Florida Tile Distributors
“Order your stone”. Click on that and then click on the Checkout button. Your information is private.
Lets Talk about Design , give us a call for assistance.
Please feel free to call us for design ideas or any other questions about any of our materials. We will be more than happy to assist you.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 4 pm.
If you are looking for a particular stone and you don’t find it on our website, please call us to place a special order. We can probably produce it for you, if we do not stock it locally.
1) Look for the right stone , Learn about Natural Stone , check our Forum and Blog to get more information; or give us a call to help you taking the right decision. Please check our PRODUCTS to see our huge selection of sizes, finishes and colors. You can request pictures of any of our products. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com, or call us at (855) 344-8716 to request your pictures.
2) FREE SAMPLE: The form will take 1 minute from your busy time, and you won’t regret it. Some other companies offer a “ Free sample” charging you for shipping cost or taking your credit Card information, we are different. No credit card required, No sipping cost .We strongly encourage you to order samples to see the true color and texture for yourself. Lets start your next project renovation , we are confident that you will love the stone.
Sample pallets available for Florida Tile Distributors
3) Processing your order: With us, as opposed to other online natural stone sellers, you can buy only what you need. There is no minimum or maximum order. You can buy from one piece to all our stock. The only exception is with French Patterns in which you need to buy full sets which consists of 8 square feet of material.
In the natural stone industry, the average allowance for waste and cuts is 10% for straight installations and 20% for diamond installations. Another thing to consider is some tiles may chip during transit and you can use those for the corner cuts.
We always advise the customers to buy at least a 10% extra material. However, this is not a requirement, but entirely optional.
A) ORDER ON WEBSITE : To make it easier for our customers, we have an integrated payment system which allows you to safely use your credit card to pay for your material.
Please feel safe in using this system as it has all the bells and whistles in online security.
You can call us directly for a price list if you qualify as Florida Tile Distributors
B) RUSH YOUR ORDER: We can process a rush order which we’ll ship the same day we receive payment as opposed to the 48 hours it normally takes us to ship out an order. Please call us at (855) 344-8716 to place your rush order directly with one of our customer service reps.
4) WE DELIVER YOUR STONE FAST , SAFE AND EASY
To make it easier for our customers, we have integrated a Freight Estimator on our website. This will give you an idea of how much you would pay for freight. Please bear in mind this is only an estimate and charges could either increase or decrease.
We will call you if there are any changes to your estimated freight rates before shipping your order.
5) Tracking your Order: Your sales representative will provide a tracking number and freight company information to follow your order. freight company may call you to make an appointment to deliver the stone. We will prepare your order and will be ready to ship in 48 hours.